Online registration is now closed!
You may register on-site at the Registration Desk
Registration fees and conditions
Student (MSc, PhD)
until May 16
after May 17
All prices are in EURO (€) and taxes included.
- Authors must register in order to present their paper(s) at the conference.
- One (1) full registration will be valid for two (2) paper presentations, provided that the registered presenter is one of the authors of both paper presentations. Additional papers will require additional registration fees.
- One (1) student registration allows only one (1) paper presentation.
- Please remember to add during the registration process, the 5 digits of the Ms. Ref. No. of the accepted paper(s) that is mentioned in the acceptance email you have received. You may see an example below:
Registration fee includes:
• Four-day conference sessions
• Conference material
• Certificate of attendance
• Coffee breaks/Lunches
• Social events
Accompanying registration fee includes:
• Social events (Gala dinner, cultural visits)
• REGISTRATION SUBMISSION will be made only online via the online registration system
• REGISTRATION PAYMENT will be made either by credit card or bank transfer.
(in case of bank transfer, a receipt of the payment should be sent to the email email@example.com).
*registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
• STUDENTS: Bachelor, Master students and PhD candidates can register using the relevant fee only if they can provide a document that proves their student status.
Cancellations should be made in writing to SYMVOLI | Conference & Cultural Management (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- until May 16, 2023, the registration fee will be fully refunded
- from May 17, 2023 the registration fee will not be refunded